Monday, October 04, 2004

The end is near

I am almost done with my vacation period, I should be shipped out from here next week. I have been relaxing and it has worked well. Met some old and new people, been to new places, old places, and observed changes, which are not as drastic as some would claim.

My nose is on fire, my nose is on fire, my nose is on fire, my nose is on fire.

One thing I hate, which is nothing new, is when people do not contact you back, and when they do, they all do it same time. Why is it that people cannot plan and stick to a certain time plan? Am I supposed to "mind read" everyone's mind and know they want to go out, spend time, etc.,with me on that exact moment. Sometimes it is possible, but on other times, it just does not work. So people, if you ever want to meet someone, call in advance, and I do not mean 10 minutes before.

I saw this nice Thunderbird the other day, all black, wow!!! I want one, for sure I want one!!!

I am in the mood for Chinese tonight, I have to decide if I should do take-out or eat out, have to think about that one, depends on company.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Hehehe interesting I suggest take away.. so that you enjoy a nice secluded dinner with yourself :P and have fun at it :P

5:47 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Sounds good to me Jackie, then my clothes does not smell like frogs..umm frogs..wonder if they have them here?

5:51 PM  
Blogger nibaq said...

Great I will be in Amsterdamn from Nov. 3rd until and leaving the 7th (Another business trip). And I am already hungry from this great steak place, want to join me?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Nibaq, I will be there anyways of course, you can send me an e-mail (see profile) and we can meet up somewhere. No hanky panky though its Ramadan :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Rampurple said...

erm no hanky panky in amsterdam???

10:07 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Ram, who knows what he wants :) Amsterdam does strange things to vistors.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

I hope u had a good time here in ur vacation :}... about the appointment thing I hate that in a sec. decision where someone goes like : hey lets go out & ur not totally prepaired & the weird thing they might get upset if you refuse !!??. Hope ur nose is better.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Q8CG, my nose is better, not on fire, but running on water, thanks for your concern though.

I did have fun in my time here, in particular the past two weeks. I might do it again sometime soon.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

:(

....
.....
......

Wait. Why am I getting depressed? It's not like we were ever gonna' see each other while you were in Kuwait. You'll still be posting from over there right? So nothing will change.

Now if YOU on the otherhand are getting depressed. You shouldn't be, 'cuz as you stated before, there are no drastic changes. So you're not missing out on much. Also just make a list of all the bad things about Kuwait to make yourself feel better. For example -

1- Retarded Weather
2- Retarded Drivers
3- Retarded (fill in blank)
etc...

Well ok that won't really make you feel better but I'm shallow and it would make me feel better if I was leaving but I didn't wanna leave. But you do want to leave so ... okay I'm not helping haha so I'll keep quiet now...

Ok I lied, here's one last thing "For every dark cloud there is a silver lining" cliche? yes! true? yes!

Ok now I'm really done :)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

DG, being depressed is not related to me leaving :)

And on the first point, all you have to do is ask if you wanted to see me.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Noted.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home