Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hook me up!

Today I got a visit from my cousins, young kids in their teens, and early 20's, who have not seen me for over 5 years. They came to say hi and stuff. Of course for some, they did not know me, they never saw me, or saw me when they were babies, only heard stories about me. For other, the older ones, they knew me.

I found out that my cousin is emghazlchi 3ood, well according to my brother at least. Wonder where he gets that from, he is also the one who wants to get married quick, poor kid, does not know what will come behind his choice.

The girls, well some were ok and they all came wearing what they call today e7jab and I call sharshaf or table cloth. They came before their parents, who come bacher, and knowing their mom, I think she sent her daughters so they check me out and let me check them out. However, little do they know that I am not the type to attract attention just for being single. I am not as funny as my brother, not as social as my sister, I am my own self, only with close people do I reveal myself. Anyways, back to the girls, I think they wanted to hook me up with one, however, they are way below my age limit of any relationship.

Hopefully being myself distracted them away and made think twice before coming close to me. Who wants to have an aunt or uncle as his or her father or mother in law, no thanks! let me marry a stranger, out of my family circle a7san.

I managed to convince my brother and sister to invite me out for dinner tomorrow night (clever fox that I am) and we shall go have dinner on their expense of course (free food yaaaaaaaay). After all, I am the visitor, and I do not know where to go and which place is best.

I am still recovering men ams, long trip and my body is aching, I woke up at 6 am today, do not know why, but I sure need to sleep sometime today, however, for some reason I do not manage to sleep more than 6 hours here, oh well, maybe some day I will get my sleep.


16 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

LOL FREE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD?! invite me invite me
I am a fan of free food.. Walla I'm in the mood for Chilis!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

it will be in a better place, do not know where yet though

10:41 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

Why go out with your brother and sister, go out with the em'3azilche cousin, at least he could give you some tips, or even better, see him at action, and be amused.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

The house is empty, there is literally nothing to eat or drink, except some frozen stuff.. and I'm starving and craving all the different kinds of restaurants I have eaten at in the past few thousand years ;r and high school as well ;r

9th Grade Highschool FOOD AT ITS PRIME! THE BEST BEST FOOD PLACES, PIZZA HUT, FA6AYER, AND SULTAN CENTER FOOD! YUM YUM!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

because i have not seen them in more than 6 years and think it would be nice to spend time with them.

As for elemghazelchee, not interested in that, that is for kids, am too old and rusty for that.

11:05 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

Jackie - you reminded me of my high school years,
jonny rockets after the bowling lessons, and Fudruckers after ice-hockey...

It is almost 10 years ago, now I truly feel ancient.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Welcome to my club shosho.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

lol shosho the thing is you know that Fuddruckers opened in Jabriya hehe across from Champions the women's gym LOL :P nice way for women to lose weight with Fuddz in their faces all the time ;r

12:05 AM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

or maybe he's a robot...

good call though, on not marrying relatives.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

GF, is A sexual good?

DG, what about the robot, explain.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

em'3azel has nothing to do with age. I still can see old guys ye'a3zloon ...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Well Wasma, we are in the same boat, I would not mind older women chasing behind me :) then again, in my case, that excludes relatives, which is not bad at all .

11:21 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

maryam, true :)

11:22 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Figure it out for yourself. I think you're old enough not to be spoonfed anymore.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

figure what out DG?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Nevermind :)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home