Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I felt like posting

I should have posted before typing my "out of blog" notice, but I felt like it, so that is why am writing a bit.

Nothing dramatic, just some normal bumble bee stuff, BZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ BZZZZZ.

Bumble Bee #1: I watched Espn sports center from Kuwait today, was nice to see it again after long absence.

Bumble Bee #2: I think I met Zaydoun ams, but then again maybe I was imagining.

Bumble Bee #3: I have been eating mostly chicken and fish since I came back, I do not know why, but I have always been a chicken guy.

Bumble Bee #4: War, War, WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. reminds you of my evil self? he says hi by the way, might come back sometime in the near future, but he is relaxing now.

Bumble Bee #5: If I used 666 on my car, would that be a good idea? I am thinking of writing it in a big circle somewhere, but not sure where, how about Nascar style?

Bumble Bee #6: If you did not get what I mean by bumble bee, it is another way of saying "buzz".

OK, now time to go, doei.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Hehe I see that you also added an unkymood hehe Oh well.. anyways Its nice to see your bees around here :P to liven things up ;P

3:17 AM  
Blogger nibaq said...

A 666 on your car would be normal here. You've seen some of the stuff people put on their cars. At least with numbers you can't make any spelling or grammar mistakes.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Rampurple said...

purgyy purgyyyyyyyyyyyy

i sense you have become a livelier person than u used to be.

1. you turned green from black
2. you stopped posting negative comments on other ppls blogs.
3. you actually put up unkymoods!

is purg changing or is it just me?

11:57 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

Ram you are right, Purgy has changed, but remember, his mood is invisible, so we should pretend not to notice it ;)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Rampurple said...

ah! oops!

Dont worry purgy... your secret is safe with me!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Lots to reply to:

1) Jackie, you like :)?

2) Ram, I have always been this way, but my blog gives another impression, then again, I could be both, makes sense?

3) PSS, that happens when I am out of town, so I am not here, yet am here, as my blog exists.

4) shosho, no problem.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Nibaq, so you agree, good, then I will do that one of these days when I am crazy.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Zaydoun said...

Purg, I didn't go anywhere Monday so no it wasn't me

1:25 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Zaydoun, it was not in a public place, it was in an office setting, as I said maybe.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home