Saturday, August 14, 2004

Cologne me bad

I got this cologne as a birthday gift. Usually, I just smell it and throw away the box, but this one had a small booklet inside. The Arabic text was funny, that I wanted to share it with you.

"rajol yamshee fee elshaware3, rasheeq kalsanoori (English translation: feline, I think the guy who wrote this was 3omani), aneeq, 3a6efi, wa Mowala3 (not emwale3 as on fire) fee nafs elwaqt. 6oo3ee (English translation: determined) taltafet alnes'a 3end moreereh, yatreok waraho athara'n ghamethan wa modheshan."

now the English translation:

"A man walks through the streets slightly feline, elegant, at once passionate and sentimental, determined. Women turn round as he passes by leaving behind him an intriguing scent of mystery."

Is it only me, or does the Arabic text sound like it is talking about something totally different?

Nevertheless, I think maybe using this cologne might solve my seduction problem :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Fusla said...

yes, specially if you distribute flyers with the translated text as you pass women by.

"I am seductive and if you don't believe me, read the print..if you still don't believe me, perhaps you don't deserve to smell me"

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home