Thursday, August 12, 2004

War saga, part II - the chronicles of purgatory (The Hammer) 72

This is a continuation of my war post on July 17, as promised I mentioned that I would update on that.

The war scenario is developing as expected, the leaves are shaking, but the tree is still not moving. The digging has slowly started, and with each dig, another branch falls, and the tree is further exposed. The pace is steady, sometimes small rascals come in between, but they are chased away. I have developed a talent for that now.

The goal is still the same, to conquer all demons, to be victorious. I smell fear in the air, there will be mistrust, there will be alliances, there will be treason, and there will be a major shift.

The clock is ticking, and it will tick tick and tick until it stops one day, and there I will be, one, satisfied, victorious, covered with the guts and the tails of the demons, and people will always remember that day, as the day the big bad wolves turned into hamsters, squealing like pigs.

"2 legit to quit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home