Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The dating coach

Yesterday I was watching a program on MTV where people who cannot find dates, people who do not know how to get good relationships use a dating coach to help them. One guy did not understand that making burp sounds, playing with food is not a way to behave around women, he always wanted to be the clown, and he was not good looking either.

It amazes me that a job as dating coach exists. Maybe people need help on how to approach the other sex, or have some help in relationships, but to actually have a profession as a dating coach, now thats just absurd.

Why do people always want to be in a relationship or be with someone from the other gender or same gender? Life does not revolve around relationships and dating, and some people have better skills or natural talents for that compared to others, we do not all have to get the perfect match.



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe in perfect match or being perfect. I believe that any couple can be perfect for each other. It Doesn’t matter having similar interests and hobbies. It's just need that mysterious CLICK ;)

Let the guy act as a clown and burps as much he likes. He’ll find someone who likes the way he is. Maybe a girl who likes to burp and enjoys his company.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

define the mysterious click

3:35 PM  
Blogger Badou.Inc said...

Dating Couches may no be such an absurd idea. I know many people need it. Especially in Kuwait. WOw! Those guys running themselves off the road in order to get a glimpse of a female counterpart, maybe even sometimes the not so rare transexual. As for the idiot.. well true.. He may find his true female counterpart using the way he acts.. but ..i doubt it. I'm sure its not really him and he'd prefer it if he grew out of it, perhaps he's using humour to hide the way he really feels. A coach would work for him. Maybe a slight hit of reality. Maybe then he'll be happier if he meets more woman. And comes to the realization that well, burping isnt the path to take. I'm a clown, but i know with whom and where i can be a clown. I enjoying entertaining, and many girls enjoy my entertainment, yet, befitting to my audience.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

At first I wondered what you mean by couch, then I notice that you did not do a spell check :) My recommendation, paste in word or another program before posting, otherwise you will hear all about it from our English Lit major females :P

Just examples of what the idiot did, he licked hands on the street, made dog sounds to scare people, kept showing feta cheese from his mouth during a date.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I smell something fishy going on here right purgatory? :P LOL hehe kind of hinting at me right? :p

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defining "mysterious click". I don't know what is it cuz it's Mysterious. I don't know what's like cuz i never experience it b4 but I believe in that CLICK ;)

I know I am not a good writer :P can't explain more

1:53 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jackie, you are one of the English Lit online :P

4:36 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Maryam, ok confused click

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home