Monday, August 09, 2004

Birthday

Today is the day, I am 32 now. At work we usually get cake for the people when it is someone's birthday, so I got them some, with two other guys, whose birthday was on the same day. I also got kissed by the ladies, three times on the cheeks, that is a Dutch tradition. Luckily I have cheeks :)

So far its not been any different than yesterday much, usually a day or two after my birthday is when I feel different a bit, we shall see what happens this year.

Its 33 degrees outside, hot hot hot!! According to one of my friends Europe does not have a good layer of Ozone, so that is why its hot. That might be true, I have been drinking lots of fluids today. Most people are half naked outside anyways.

It was nice for CiCi and GiGi to include a special post for me on their web site, very sweet ladies, thank you very much. Thanks for all the other people who wished me a happy birthday and of course, Jackie for her offer to seduce me (then again since I do not read signals right, she could be kidding).

16 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

LOL I would seduce you had you been any younger hehe :P But since you are the same age as my youngest uncle hehe I will give you a nice kiss on the cheek in celebration of your birthday :P *smooches*

11:49 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Younger as in toddler ?

12:02 AM  
Blogger nibaq said...

Happy birthday Purg, now you got one foot on the banana peel the other in the grave ,).

I am suprised those girls kissed you with that helmet on. I think by taking it off would really help your seduction. Get that eye to eye contact.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Hehehe, no as in 10 yrs younger or 8 hehe :P

12:51 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Thanks nibaq, I had to take the helmet off *grin*

10:39 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm so you like small kids, pre-teenagers Jackie?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Happy Birthday Purgy

10:51 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Thanks Mama :)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Purg!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

thank you my fellow time traveler

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I am always weird. So does that mean because I am not a teenager, you will not travel in time with me?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loool, I am totally weird too. You should take that as a complement from me :P

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I am traveling in time with you. Because I am weird too and not a teenager. “Being weird makes you feel younger” hmm I don't know how to say :P but you get it ;)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Good, we shall find a way.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home