Friday, August 06, 2004

32

I will be 32 on Monday. I do not know how that will feel. I know being 30 or 31 did not feel any different. I have been mostly the same as I was since I was 27 besides a few white hairs.

I do not like aging, I do not see a reason why I should get older. It does not get any better with age, it gets worst. Your body breaks down, your mental state gets more fragile and in my case, life moves at a faster pace than I would like.

This might explain my fascination with time travel and multiple dimensions/worlds. Maybe my endeavors to find the way to the other side are based on my dissatisfaction of the way things are. I am sure I am not the only one who is not satisfied, everyone at different levels of course.

Will it ever get better? no. Will it ever get worse? possible. Will it ever be the same? I do not know.

Monday will come and go, and I will feel the same in 365 days.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Ok I don't mind being a little smart-assy hehe but u spelled worst wrong hehe or the wrong word in the sentence.. you mean to say "Will it ever get worse" hehehe not worst :p But there is no problem with the big 3-2

11:42 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

fixed miss big eyes :P

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

LOL hehe nah not big eyes.. but got my trusty glasses on hehehe they have a supernatural power in which they can see through things :P (I Wish)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

OK miss super hero

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

lol ok im thirsty and hungry again :r

12:18 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Go get something from my fridge

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Don't feel like moving.. plus im tired lol

12:23 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Well that will not solve your problem.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Thanks, you are very sweet :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home