Monday, August 02, 2004

Blog without a reason

Its August, the time when most go on vacations. I do not like to take a vacation in August, as its quiet time for me. Time for me to catch up on some reporting and do some of the "small" things I never had time for in the normal busy months.

However, I am writing a blog instead, which means I do not have much to do, or more likely, do not feel like doing much at this moment. I think I have the blog bug, similar to the irc bug I had 10 years ago, but that passed away, so I wonder how soon my blog bug will go away.

I have noticed more blog sites by Kuwaities, mostly English Lit. majors for some reason. Some talk about their own feelings, some discuss current matters, and some well :) interesting to look at. I try to pass by all the blogs on a regular basis to see my comments and replies, wish there was an easier way to get a notification on my comments on other peoples sites.

Correction to something I found on the Cici and Gigi site, I am not an expat, I am a Kuwaiti but I work abroad in a Kuwaiti Company (just in case someone asks for the 100000 time "why do you work outside Kuwait"?). I still did not get a clear answer from them on who is who and why the same site, I mean, why share a site?

Speaking of blogs, I tried to post some pictures online, but that Hello program is a mess, hence, I decided not to. Then again, pictures makes people not read what I say good, so maybe its for the best.

Anyways, I think I should make myself useful and do some work for a change.




8 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

This is my first comment on your blog hehe, it is interesting to read the different posts, there is a word on the tip of my tongue that i wanna use but I can't seem to think of it, anyways since i haven't actually read all of the posts, I will devote some early mornings or late nights or even bored evenings to just sit and read your different posts, but this is interesting hehehe that many of the Kuwaiti's are starting to write blogs.. :)

P.S. New addition to the puppy is added onto my blog :P

2:06 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

But then again, if I really was a schizo and had different online personas I would be oblivious to the fact and would vehemently deny that Cici wasn't real.

Gigi, confusingly

9:36 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Cici..are you saying...I'm not real?!
But that would be so cool. If the 'weak personality' is a figment of the 'dominant' one's imagination then that means...
I do the crime and you do the time, baby! >:D

Gigi, mischievously

11:43 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

See!!! this is what I am talking about, two personalities, and you do not want me to get confused??

11:45 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Being aware of each other does not mean you are both real. you can have multiple personalties and know some of them, or be aware they exist.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

One day you will figure it out GiGi or CiCi or GiCi or CiGi.

How come no one read my post on John Titor? afraid to read it?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

mwahahaha, Purg gets a taste of his own medicine. Mission Accomplished.

Gigi, vindictively ;)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I still stand by that you are the same person. Here is a theory, you are the same person but in two different dimensions, same world.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home