Monday, July 26, 2004

Parallel worlds

A parallel world is a world that is similar to the world we live in but totally opposite. Parallel worlds are multiple worlds with each world having its own character. How do we know they exist? How can we cross the boundaries from world to world. That is a question I am seeking answers to.

I am fascinated by the idea of moving between world, getting to see what lays on the other side. I have tried astral projection, for a couple of minutes, when it started to work, I stopped. Maybe I should have continued, but who knows what might have happened. There must be another way to do it.

Another thing I want to do is travel in the future. I found a site once that is a fund to which you donate 10 dollars and whenever the technique exists, they will retrieve you before you die. Is it true or hoax? I do not know, but why not try? if it works, then thats an eye opening experience. If it does not, then it only 10 bucks. What are 10 bucks when you can be re-called.

You can also send an e-mail to your future self, but then again, what guarantees that your e-mail is still the same in 20 years?

I think one day I will be able to crack the barrier and travel. That is what keeps me interested in life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home