Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Lists Lists LISTS!!!!

In the past few days, I have been seeing many best of lists pop up in user blogs. While it is interesting to get an idea of where the best place to eat or shop are, it does not provide any real substance. The lists are of course subjective as everyone has their own preferences on how to live and eat, but it all seems too rosy to me.

I am a dark character as you might have sensed from my blogs and my responses, not the most cheerful person, but not the most depressed person. I view "life", if we want to call it that way, as a phase. This phase has many shifts, adjustments and can be seen in different perspectives. I am not convinced that life exists. Meaning, life can be an illusion.

What does this have to do with the lists? Nothing really, I like to write about those things in any blog. If you notice, I am always critical.

If I could make a worst of list, I would have done one by now, but since I have been abroad for a long time, I cannot give contradicatory examples. Then again, I am not much for shopping or eating out, I do it when I need to, sale or no sale.

Two lessons here:

1) Learn to cook instead of wasting your money and time eating outside.
2) Have three sizes in your closet if you intend to eat that much, because you will end up needing to wear something that fits your belly or hips.

 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home