Thursday, July 15, 2004

Blog_gloB

For the people who know me, they can understand my title, I thought it was about time I did that.

Since I started blogging a few weeks ago, I have found it very therapeutic and interesting. It gives me the chance to say what is on my mind and also introduced me to other people with their own set of thoughts. So far Mama Fusla's blog has been my favorite, although she is a bit odd I must admit, but who isn't? I am one odd GUY myself. This is for the people who thought my nick is a girl's nick. How did you ever come with that idea? Purgatory, what is feminine about it? or should I call myself Hell72? If i called myself Heaven72, people would say I am a girl, but Purgatory!!! o'Dante!

Anyways, back to my glob or blog entry, its time for my hair cut. I usually cut it once a month or each three weeks. Now its long so I use gel and it sticks up. People think I have a new hair cut, but its only gel. I will get my hair cut over the weekend.

Oh Jamie Oliver, pucker, on tv. Looks like a new show series. I like him, he makes cooking enjoyable, and I like to cook, so it fits well. I will be making my special super duper macaroni. Unlike others, I will not post my recipe, because, I do not have one, I use same ingredients, but make it different each time. How? you must come here and taste. Make sure you get a visa, and no, you do not need to stand for 10 hrs waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

CD,

interesting that you pick a post all the way in July to reply to, but welcome :)

The macroni I make can be with different sauces, white red, with or without cheese. Yes sometimes it has meat, sometimes chicken sometimes shrimp. I can cook many things from rice dishes, pasta dishes, and variety of others which you might see on this blog or the joint blog (see my profile), note that that blog is suspended at the time being.

Cooking came naturally after watching people cook and learning then starting myself, and it has worked just fine, so no formal cooking class, but watching shows on the food channels and BBC helps.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home