Saturday, July 03, 2004

Second Entry - cooking

Ok Farscape finished and they escaped from Scorpy. I like Scorpy, he is wicked.

Cooking, I like cooking, I do not know why, but I do. I enjoy making different dishes and taking photos of them, cooking fetish maybe? Tonight, the menu will be white rice with a meat vegetable thick stew. I like my stew thick, so when it mixes with the rice, you get a good chunk of food in your mouth.

I started cooking by cleaning. How you ask? Well during my student years, I did not know how to cook, so I was the designated dish washer. Dirty job, but someone has to do it. But, I also watched them cook, and although I knew what to do, I did not have the feeling yet for it. Then I moved up to salads, I was good at that, cutting in special ways, and making good designs. But it was not until I moved alone, that I really started to cook. I began with simple things, eggs, fried stuff, then moved to more advanced dishes. I soon discovered I was good at cooking, I began to make my own creations, mix stuff and make it taste good too. It was also a way to get more attention from females, so it worked good in another way also.

I have been living alone for the past 10 years, and I must say it suits me well. Cooking has been one of the main activities that keeps me happy. So far, I have not met anyone who can make food the way I like it. I do eat it when they cook, but its not like I want it, not like it should be, am too critical maybe, but then again with someone present in many dimensions, would be hard not to be.

So I go back to my dimensional presence mumbo jumbo, I always wanted to know how I can travel through dimensions in my current dimensional state. What does he mean you say? Well, lets call me purgatory 1, so if purgatory 1 goes to dimension 2, where purgatory 2 exists, would there be two purgatory? or would purgatory 2 be in a different dimension? I still think its possible to do that, the only thing missing is the path, where is that hole where I can jump into, will it ever show? I think yes, not sure when, but I have a feeling it will not be long. So maybe one day, I will disappear and be somewhere else, but would anyone notice? would anyone know? would anyone remember?

OK time to go make my food.

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

CD,

You are asking question from last year :)

Yes I am the critic.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home