Saturday, July 03, 2004

First Entry

Well, This is my first experience with blogging. I found out about this through a close friend of mine, well, maybe the closest, anyways, I thought it would be interesting to start my own blog.

Its Saturday and I am watching TV and drinking coffee. Saturday is usually half active day for me, and in 30 mins or so they will show Farscape. I like that show, its odd and unique, then again I have always been attracted to the odd and unique. Could be because I am different, but could be because I am interested in being different??

I am 31 now, going on 32, but I stopped thinking of my age a few years back. I have to think when people ask about my age, while before I could remember how old I was. Could it be that as we get older that age is not important and that its all the same? possible. Speaking of getting older, that brings up the thought of time and space. That is after all the title of my blog, but what does that mean exactly? Well, it means that I believe that I exist in multiple dimensions, with each dimensional "me" having his own unique characteristic and life. There is a past me, present me and future me, and there are also parallel "me"s. How is that possible you ask? Simple.

Think of it like this, you are here now, right? why is it not possible that you are also "here" but 10 mins later? I mean 10 mins later, I will be here still typing and still doing my blog, but is that the same "me"? nope, thats me + 10 mins, which makes him, another me. However, that is the same dimension right? nope, wrong, thats another dimension. What happens is that with each second, you get a shift in the time scale, where each second you have a new "you", and they align on top of each other to give a continuous flow of "you" or "me". Now, assume at this same moment, in another parallel dimension, the same thing is happening to another "you", that is another "you".

This is all nonsense you say, really ? are you sure it is, or are you too afraid to admit that you might not be the "real" you? What is the "real you" you ask? The real "you" is the original one, the one that from which all of "you"s came from, there is always one, there is always an origin, and there is always a start.

Farscape has started, so I will continue this some other time, maybe with another theme.

3 Comments:

Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

welcmoe to the blog world Purgatory72.. ;)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Hi Don,

Thanks for the welcome, I hope you will enjoy my blog, By the way, do you have your own blog :P

8:15 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

CD, it is a tv show, science fiction, just google the name and you will find futher info.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home