Saturday, July 31, 2004

2012

It almost the end of 2004, and for many, this would be the last year of "normal" existence. In 8 years, the world as we know it will be different.

I always knew 2012 would be different for me, but only now do I understand that it can be different for millions of others. Of course, I cannot share everything with you yet, but what I can say is, what you will experience and get to know and feel will be unexpected. You can say that the future is always a mystery, but if you know your past, you can figure out what I mean. The ones who have been with me through my journey, and I do not mean this blog or people who know me, will know, they will know.

I will be someone else in 2012, I might even be somewhere else.

Some might dispute what I am saying as my usual nonsense but for some it will make sense. You have to understand that what will come will be a test for everyone. Some will survive, some will not.

"Its the end of the world and we know it, its the end of the world and we know it."

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Yikes!
hehehe I'm going to call you Purgatory the Prognosticator from now on.

Gigi, teasingly

8:11 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

The meteor is only one of the things, there are lots more worst things that could happen.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Only time will tell if its bullshit or reality, then again, it can be reality in another dimension.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

LooooL
Purg, you should have worked for the Bush administration, it didn't occur to them to say "Saddam DOES have weapons of mass destruction...in another dimension" :D

Gigi, gleefully

10:53 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

It is all about the "spin"

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home