Sunday, August 08, 2004

Seduce the Leo

I am not good at seduction, never have been. I have always been told I miss signals from the opposite sex. Maybe its genetic, maybe its just a button that is switched off on purpose.

I think I do it on purpose, not to seduce that is. Maybe because I do not want to be the same as one expects, or give them the satisfaction of getting what they want.

Some like to be seduced, either by words or actions, and consider that as an integral part of any relationship. I do not believe that is the case. I like to do things because I feel like it, not because I have to do it.

With age I have gotten more rigid, more stiff I think. I am not that much interested in changing, am happy the way I am. I do not think it is healthy though, I should be open to new things and new life changing experiences, what they call living your life. The problem is, I do not see a reason why I should do that.

Reason, that is always my justification for how I act or behave. I analyze too much, thinking of every little thing to the detail, which when applied to life is not the best approach. So if I know all this, why have I not done anything about it? I do not have an answer.

Guess I am who I am and will not change, stubbornness comes with being a Leo.





14 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Why don't you try and do the seducing, then?

Gigi, alternatively

9:18 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I told you, I am not good at these things.

11:13 AM  
Blogger shosho said...

Logically, if something didn't work out, try its antithesis. In that case, put more effort in getting someone to seduce you instead of trying to seduce someone, but I guess Goliath is more of an expert :P

11:36 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I thought you were saying that you're not good at BEING seduced, because you don't recognize the seductive signals gals be sending your way, and because you don't like giving people the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of you. Or something. Frankly I was a little confused about the post, heh.

Gigi, mistakenly

12:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Both, I do not read the signals and I am not that good in seduction, that was the first line :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hmmm...so you must have tried seducing someone in order for you to come to the conclusion that you are not good at it... ;)

Gigi, probingly

1:58 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Shosho, you find goliath seductive?

Gigi, incredulously

2:02 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

This post seems to attract some attention for some reason.

I did not try to seduce someone, I got complaints for not seducing, shswee ya3ni :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I'm a good seductress :p hehehe I think it comes with the territory ;p and those who don't understand the signals get a smack in the head when they miss the point :P

4:09 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Thank you PSS

5:22 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

so you want to smack me?

5:22 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

Gigi, not necessarily seductive, but seems he never gives up trying, whereas Purg - as he puts it in this post - is too stubborn to change. Anyhow, happy b-day Purg!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Thanks shosho

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home