Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bricks

Seven bricks, you take them, one for each.
Seven bricks, you take them, one for each.
Seven bricks, you take them, one for each.
Seven bricks, you take them, one for each.

How do you know this brick is yours? How do you know that this brick is meant for you? You feel it, you touch it and try to find the groove and find the texture that fits you. It is about connecting to the brick, connecting to the brick, connecting to the brick.

What will you do with the brick? Have you figured that out? It is only a brick, but is it more? Are you sure this brick is yours and not someone's else? You must be, you have it with you.This is your brick human, cherish it, adore it, all you are left with is your brick before it is taken from you.

The brick hunters are coming, seeking to take away your brick. Do not give up in front of them, do not let them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jewaira said...

I will give up my brick willingly rather than have it taken from me. I will not fight. Anything that is given is easily taken back.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

not this brick, you should not give it to them.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Shopa, good.

Apastlife, ok.

5:43 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

I took a smooth white brick; Draw colourful daisy flowers all over it.

It is a perfect stand for my mugs :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I see more and more confusion reeking havoc on this world, I believe your aim will be to rule the world in the dark ages, am I right or am I right? :/

7:07 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jackie, yes.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home