Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The creature



Center of the Universe, the outer boundary, explosion, sunburst,in the place they call no-where exists a creature of vast power. Ruler of the domain, hunter of the weak, conqueror of light, superior to all.

This creature makes a journey each millennium to your galaxy humans, seeking concubines and seeking slaves. Nothing stops this creature, no one has been able to resist the temptation of the creature.

Brothers and sisters of the planet Earth, hear my voice, listen to what I say, repent before it is too late, and be with me. Purgatory is calling you. Do not fall for the temptations. Do not fall for your desires. Be strong, be faithful, be Purgatorian.

6 Comments:

Blogger True Faith said...

Which means that I have to leave the Galaxy before he arrives.

Two reasons now:

1. No more air
2. The creature

_____________

Good Morning Purg :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, morning

Ok, be faithful, be Purgatorian.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

yuma! what the hell is this! what happened to the pinguins!? I don't like this creature!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

T69, golay

Sponty, no penguins, shfeekom!

11:21 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

My dear protector, I will do. And will wait; the under sea creatures had offered to me to stay with them the coming three days and share them their air.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Shopa, do not tell people what to do here.

As for your other comment, yeah warn her.

TF, have fun, I will be waiting.

Apastlife,no more ozone layer.

T69, hmm, ok

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home