Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dark Shadow



The dark shadow, the endless night, he who shall be not named has arrived. Humans, brothers and sisters, ex. TF she is blessed, why have you not come to my aid in repelling this evil? Why do you keep me hanging waiting for your assistance? Again and again I have asked, and only a few have obliged. I cannot fight the evil alone.

I am stuck in my bottle, not able to move, not able to breathe, not able to be released from this cage. I want to raise up, leave this place called Purgatory, but am obliged to stay and fight on your behalf.

As long as you do not support me, I will never be released and you shall never be relieved from the evil we know as the dark shadow.

The dark shadow is a powerful being, of unknown origin, present before time existed. I battled the dark shadow many times and lost each time, leaving me in Purgatory for eternity. Humans always left me hanging alone with a few, who got slaughtered like sheep.

Hear me again, brothers and sisters, hear me now, repent and Purgatorize yourselves, we need to conquer the evil for good. Join me now before it is too late. The signs are all there, you will perish.

(cookie for TF)

14 Comments:

Blogger True Faith said...

Good Morning :)

If they don't support you...
Could I release you?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, I wish it was that easy, but your support means alot. :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

"slaughtered like sheep"...
Do you mean alzarqawi when talking about "The dark shadow"?

9:19 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

I didn’t get it; do you want us to squeeze ourselves in your bottle? How else will we repent?

9:57 AM  
Blogger E3younAlbak said...

ok its official... you have set the record for the most cyber/telemarketer comments on your blog... i suggest you turn on your letter ID thingy...

:P

10:24 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Boghazi, no.

Ayya, find a way, as long as you are on my side.

Heart eyes, Blasha complained.

Shopa, do not mention penguins here.

Apastlife, yes I do, send me an e-mail (see profile).

T69, stop making such comments.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Apastlife, I would like to know the answer from you.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Apastlife, who knows, Purgatory has many faces and many forms.

Welcome to the Purgatorian Experience.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Highness, makoo nsty :P

12:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Apastlife, this dictionary is banned.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Apastlife, you are with me or aganist me?

Shopa, because it is not allowed.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Apastlife, are you willing to join me in my bottle?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

T69, because you ridicule my home.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

T69, your simple question has deep meanings.

Apastlife, when you come with me you will be saved from your torment.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home