Thursday, August 25, 2005

Why dear humans?

The cruelty of your destiny humans has brought me in front of you at this moment in time. You were feeling comfortable, settling in this planet, believing you will forever live, not caring, but now you will.

Now is the time for you to understand what really lies behind that mysterious door. Open the door, come in. Don't be afraid. Take a leap of faith.

Enter my dear human subject, enter and be with me tonight. Listen carefully to my words, for they might be the last words you hear as humans. Embrace me and my thoughts, let yourself inside, let me be your salvation.

You yearn to be with me, yet those evil spirits prohibit you. The thoughts you have been fed for ages make you disobey me, make you run away. Why dear human? Why do you think I want to harm you? Why do my words scare you?

Have you done what you have been told? Have you been good? Of course not, otherwise I would not be with you now. You have been tormented by guilt for your misbehavior on this planet. Repent before it is too late dear human, repent. The consequences for not following me are severe.

You will be mine.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nooni said...

hmmm :) as long as we are going to be yours it means we will be food...ok i have no problem in that :)
Can you please not burn me alot i have few mistakes bs il denya ma teswa you remember those! mo chithy

9:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

again, eshtabeen? do you have problems reading my posts?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

la2!! eshfeek 3alay ya yuba?!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

I have entered your world, i have listened, i have learned but like you stated i am a human. By nature we fear what we do not understand, and when it is unknown to us we then tend to destroy.
We humans waste out time not by creating but by destroying, we see the bad as good and vise versa, how can we humans repent when most do not even know this word? i am a human that sinned, helped, gave, taken, loved, hated, wanted, yearned, tormented, was wounded, pained, died, lived, saved, suffered, killed and so much more...could we repent? the answer is simple after all we are humans.
peace to all.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

It will be good to see you having a TV show during the holy month of Ramadan ;)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Erzulie said...

It's very interesting how you recycle your posts but still have a new edge to your 'darkness' schtick. Weird pic; I don't know why but it reminds me of 'Lord of the Flies.'

6:38 AM  
Blogger Qa6Wa said...

Purgy, dearo,, ur scaring me :(

7:19 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Reema, yes you can by following me.

Hopeless poet, my message is not the same.

Erzulie, they seem alike, yet each has its own deep meaning.

Blasha, why?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Qa6Wa said...

bs, ur posts are kinda kinda scary,, ok u wanna open our eyes, but not in this way

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home