Sunday, August 21, 2005

Experience

Focus with me dear readers, concentrate your energies, close your eyes and breathe deep. You have reached the center of the Purgatorian Experience, an experience that is unlike any other experience before. You will be taken to the depths and back, diped once and twice and more, you will be subjected to many tests, which you will have to pass to get into Purgatory.

The dust has been cleared, this blog is open, more to come.

There will be no more penguins, no more P4, no more joint blog, there will be only one, and that is Purgatory, master of his domain and king of his jungle.

The decision to open again is too complex to explain, there is always a deep meaning behind every move I make in this O-sphere, because my presence among you humans is controlled by factors beyond your dimensional comprehension.

You have been asked to repent and seek shelter in Purgatory, to be protected from the big battle, you shall repent, concentrate, you shall repent.

16 Comments:

Blogger True Faith said...

You said that I don't have to repent.

So what should I do then?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Just relax and assist me.

11:32 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Ok; that sounds good :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

What will happen to those who refuse to repent?

What will happen to their army... if they had one?

What will happen to their young aged blogs???

1:03 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

They will die, mandate member #4.

1:25 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Purg; we will all die some day.

what makes there death different?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, you are asking complex questions which I cannot answer at this moment (have some coffee) :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

:/ are you watching me ... I just have ordered one a minute ago ... besmallah

1:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, never doubt my Purgatorian Powers :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

The way I see it... you'll be the last living member of the mandate group ;p

2:16 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Mandate member #2, of course.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

ya7leeelik :)
I love this part: "seek shelter in Purgatory, to be protected from the big battle"

4:14 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Judy, repent.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Purg, I refuse to repent
وعلى قولة المصريين أعلى ما فخيلك اركبو

5:19 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

latifa, humans.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

shurouq, you are aware of what I am capable of, by refusing to repent you want to suffer.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home