Thursday, October 28, 2004

Lost

It is five minutes to midnight, and all is quiet,
not a sound to be heard, not a thing to be seen.

Dark is the moon, dark is the sky, dark is the place,
no wonder, its five minutes to midnight.

It is five minutes to midnight, and thunder rumbles in the sky
big jolts follow, lightening comes along.

No more moon, no more sky, no more place,
no wonder, its five minutes to midnight.

It is five minutes to midnight, and the time has come
for five minutes seems like an eternity, for midnight to arrive.

No more hours, no more minutes, no more clocks
no wonder, its five minutes to midnight.

Never again, never again, five minutes to midnight, will never come again.

3 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

Loved it Purg, it gave me the sense of lost of time in space

11:15 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Yeah that is why I am known as the space poet.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

mmm I like I like .. it's kinda like the stuff I write but don't post except mine is more blah bleh you know that's why it's unposted ;)
But I really do like!
Purgy hon,
I'm impressed :)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home