Friday, October 22, 2004

My blog buddy

You must be wondering what is going on these days, me and shosho, coming up with comments about P4 (this post will not tell you more about P4, or Z4, so do not raise your hopes :P) , and sometimes appearing with similar comments on posts. Well, I thought maybe it would be nice to dedicate a post to her.

Shosho is my best buddy on blog world. Now before you start thinking about what does he mean by best buddy, let me be clear that the term best buddy does not imply any special relationship, but rather it simply means that I can relate to her and the way she thinks.

See the thing is, my mind is designed in a specific way that it goes through strange loops that many would not even consider. To some, my thoughts seem odd, strange, complex, negative, etc. However, they are not that extreme, if you can understand me. She can because her mind works in a parallel way. I do not know her that well, I only know her from her writing. She is what I can call an equal, my yang, if I am ying. If you remember the quiz on Q3, our responses were similar, though her response was more developed than mine. I think because she is smarter than me, or hmm, smarter is not the right word, more critical than me, if such a person existed :).

What is odd is that the first time I commented on one of her posts, I was aggressive and annoyed her a bit (I think), but, then again who has not suffered from my wrath :)?

I am not sure how she would react when she reads this post, but hopefully it will be a positive reaction. Thanks for being my buddy on blog world, I appreciate your buddiness :)

So there you go folks, that is how I think of her, and I will leave at that.

9 Comments:

Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

That is very sweet of you :} it touched me & its always nice to have a friend.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Shady :) thats all ?

7:50 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

So you're telling us that shosho is ur blogspot soul mate

8:17 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Rabab,

That is possible, yes.

8:19 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

P72
Very nice, may the lord of the blogspot generation keep it's wings on you and shade you forever

8:37 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Rabab,

Thanks, may she do the same for you too.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

That's sweet :)

5:25 AM  
Blogger shosho said...

Oooooooooooooh Purgy - thats so sweet of you :)

It truly brought tears to my eyes, I feel the same too - you actually articulated what's in my mind. Thanks dear blogobuddy :D
--------------------------------------------

Ok, let's get serious now, me more critical??

9:03 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Shosho :) thanks for commenting on the post.

Yes you are more critical, you know better how to articulate your ideas in a more cohesive and understandable manner. I really admire that in you :)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home