Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Purgatorian Chamber

Do you see me? Do you hear me? Do you feel me?

I am around you at this moment. I am behind you at this moment. I am under you at this moment. Look above, what do you see? Emptiness? No, you see me. Do not try to run, I will confront you. Do not try to hide, I will find you.

The door is open, come in, join me. Find a seat and sit next to me. Do you feel me now? Do you hear me now? Do you see me now? Of course you do, welcome.

You have come to the right place, the chamber of Purgatory. Look closer, closer, closer, even closer. Do you feel the pain? Do you feel the suffering? Do you feel the sorrow? Of course you do, embrace it brothers and sisters.

Let me help, let me alleviate your pain, let me be your patriot of all patriots.

Come and stay, stay, stay.

11 Comments:

Blogger ValenciaLover said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

hmm.. what if i don't want pain?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

You must suffer first.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hmmm purg o 7lew?!! eshloon chithy

6:55 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Judy, where did you see that part? you are always lost.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sou said...

Ok, i just checked this blog in the morning. it was blue and it was different and what the HECK is going on?!!

*Dazed and confused*

10:12 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

LOL aham shay lost yeah i need a new map ....dude this post sounds very sweet ...shaklah wanasa. ya3ny i feel 7ob 7ob bil post ... yaaay and hugs and kisses :)

purg 9ayer romantic :) WANASAAA

12:32 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Symbol, that is the power of the Experience, makes you dazed sometimes.

Judy, entee thay3a wo ma tadreen wain allah qatech as usual.

6:33 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Hmmmmmm, is this an entry for a book? Or is it a movie? Purgy; my dream was exactly like your dream, do you still want my honey? ;)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

u know why I've always loved u? cuz ur nutts that's why :P lol

I stay, I stay.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Ayya, it is part of the experience. The dream post was another post. Yes please, give me honey.

Peach, yes I know.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home