Monday, August 22, 2005

Humans, hear me

Round and round, left and right, you try to escape, you try to deny, but you know deep inside, that what I say is right.

You know that I have been inside of you for long, that I have been the inner voice you confuse as your soul, as your conscious, as your double, I am the one inside.

The words might be mumbled, yet the thoughts are clear, repentance, repentance, repentance.

Should you refuse to believe, look at the sky soon, see the beauty, see the beast, see what will come, remember those words, remember.

It will happen, it will occur, it is destined, it is time.

Humans, Humans, Humans, why do you do this to yourselves? Why do you wish to continue to suffer, to be pawns in this big battle, easily moved from one side to the other?



The cat Nebula, such a beauty, yet are you aware of what lies behind? are you capable of visualizing what lies there? No. I have seen what is behind, and I have been there, and humans, it is not a beautiful sight.

The battle is near, the skies will be red, I am your guide, follow me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

hmm.. you're getting weirder and weirder, Purgs...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Nunu-San said...

WOW!! Such an amazing picture!!
What is it anyway?!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

tararara rararara ...
you have entered the twighlight zone.

purg. you're funny

11:32 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Swair, what did you expect?

NuNu, I wrote cat Nebula on purpose :P

Hanan, not really, this is the Purgatorian Experience. Glad that you are having fun here.

SC, there was a link in @@ and also it is on safat, you are just outdated.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home