Sunday, August 21, 2005

Repent Humans

Dimensions are breaking up, your universe is collapsing on itself, only those who repent will be saved. Your world humans will change forever, your plans will never materialize, your worst fears will become reality.

You do not know what I know, you have not seen what I have seen, the horrors, the pain, the suffering, the agony. Many of you refuse to repent, they choose to ignore the warning, but hear my words, the end is near, repent, hear my voice humans, you need to follow me to the Purgatorian Dimension before it is too late.

I can only protect some, I can only be your guide to the other side, but only if you put your trust in me. What are you afraid of? do you fear the truth? haven't you been through my Purgatorian Experience before in your lives and in your dreams? do not deny it, you know deep inside that what I say is right.

I have penetrated your minds many times, reads your thoughts, influenced them, made you do things that you thought were natural, only to find out later that it was me. However, you still deny it is me, you still refuse to believe I can have such an impact on your lives, why?

Mark my words, remember them, Humans...repent! Come under my wings and follow the path, let me be your protector, let me be you shield.

Come to me, come to Purgatory, come brother and sisters, come.

13 Comments:

Blogger Shurouq said...

The end has always been near.. tell us something we don't know.
I WILL NOT REPENT

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hmmm ok i will repent as long as i will be here:

( Come under my wings and follow the path, let me be your protector, let me be you shield. ) LOL

i will not eat chocolates any more and i will not listen to alejandro sanz :P ay shay




bs wely 3afeek er7amna

6:37 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

lol ziggy yegoolik (purg la2 purg la2 :P )

6:38 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Judy, ok you have been saved.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

aywaaa under those wings :) ta3al inta deyaya? how come u have wings?

7:13 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Judy, besech te7resh eb purgatory, repent wo yozay.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

yummmma :P ma kheft

7:30 PM  
Blogger Nunu-San said...

I'm not a human so I won't repent.

8:53 PM  
Blogger SoooMa said...

I will repent also 3ashan ur wings :P

9:01 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Now this is scaring me :/

(Not joking)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Soooma, good.

TF, you out of all should not be scared :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

can you read my thoughts? :r

2:39 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Panda, nothing that one should not smoke.

Jackie, yes I always have.

Dmoo03, no madness here, just pure Purgatorian Experience.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home