Monday, August 29, 2005

Baby Run

In the morning you awake, you think you are safe from me, you believe I only stalk you at night, well brothers and sisters, I also follow you during the day.

Check your shadows, see if you notice a figure close by. I do not exist in a physical form in the day, and my presence is pure energy. I am in the atoms flowing around, in the dust you breathe, in the water you drink.

Watch the eyes of your childern, see them turn into different colors at odd moments. When they speak in a language that humans do not understand, they are talking to me, they speak to Purgatory.

Babies, come to me, run to me.



Baby run, baby run, baby baby run.
Baby run, baby run, baby baby run.

8 Comments:

Blogger True Faith said...

Babies talking a different language ... I miss having babies like that ... Loosh and Boodi now talk better than me :/

Good morning Purgy :)
the post was clear today without any cross eyes :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, morning, this post is more confusing than the one from yesterday, yet you understood it :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Yeah easy things doesn’t suit me :P

8:26 AM  
Blogger Hanan said...

"Suffer the children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God."

Are your turning christian Purg?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Elegance said...

Purg:
I can see your love for babies ;)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Hanan, nope, this post is non religious.

T69, nope.

Elegance, this post has nothing to do with babies, it has a deeper meaning.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

T69, I told you this is a deep post, you will not unerstand it if you think using your simple human brain.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

T69, of course

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home