Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sign

I dreamt last night of the apocalypse saw all of you humans tormented, trying to save your souls. Most of you perished. I saw heads rolling, bodies burned, destruction and chaos everywhere. It felt hot, it was hot.

On top of a mountain I stood watching,with a few of my close followers, those who choose to repent. This is a scene repeated over and over again. I have seen it before.

Once all was rubble, nothing else existed, big silence. The portal to the other dimension opened, and they slipped into it. The portal closed. I stayed behind, facing the big evil. The three heads of Purgatory came out from my neck, then I split into three Purgatorian states and beings. We were ready, we were prepared, to battle again.

Then I woke up.


It was just a sign, a sign that my time is close, I will be summoned soon for duty.

10 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

You're always HOT Purgy ;)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

how so?

1:46 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Hey, that's cold stealing, you should at least acknowledge the ones who help you create that picture :p

2:23 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

ok, I would like to thank the creators of paintshop pro for making all of this possible. I would like Dell for making my laptop on which I did the editing, and I would like to thank Bill Gates for Windows XP, and most of all, I would like to thank myself, for being a genius.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

http://a80.g.akamai.net/f/80/71/6h/www.ftd.com/pics/products/P022_2.jpg

6:25 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Q8CG, next time use hyperlink.

Apastlife, ok rock person.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

kharabee6, repent.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Let me check your astrological chart here. Alot of your Houses must be affected by Mars as you are quite war-like in this phase.

Your consultant astrologer,Jewaira, will accept your repentance and free you of these evil dreams. Your duty is only to embrace all the evil in mankind and then burn up as a great fireball and disappear into the vast black.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jewaira, I know.

Kharabee6, you shall be subjected to torment and torture, repent my child.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Q80-ChillGirl said...

And waste the fun of thinking that you had to copy paste it to find out what is it ,, I don't think so ;p

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home