Saturday, August 21, 2004

Horoscopes

I am a Leo as you know, and according to the horoscope, it says I am compatible with Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra. Now these are people born in:

Aries: March 21 - April 20

Sagittarius: November 23 - December 22

Gemini: May 22 - June 21

Libra: September 24 - October 23

Kind of makes sense, except the Libra part, never knew anyone who was a Libra, so I cannot comment on that.

Do you believe in horoscopes? do you think the stars have a hand in our behavior and luck? are our destinies determined by movement of stars or can be predicated by their movement? My answer is sort of yes, as sometimes it does, but not always. It depends on how you interpret the movement.

"I want more, more.."

12 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Hehehe I'm a Sagittarius.. And nah I don't believe in the horoscope part, but I do beleive the part where each astrological sign has their own personality and shizzle, anyways since no one can comment on my blog :) hehe I'm commenting on yours hehe :P how do you like my new design?:P

2:56 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

Well, if the moon can move the sea twice everyday (the tide), then of course we are shaped to some extent by the gravity of the planet(s) we were born under.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

ok u can delete all my comments except for the last one (sorry, it was 3elging on my side & everytime i tried to post again i found something i wanted to change) :/

3:22 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Done purgatory hehe updated my site, fixed the biggest problem hehe and added some new stuff, u can check it out, but I warn u hehe there are some minor changes that will occur tomorrow hopefully :)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

I am a Libran born on 23 sep. according to your dates I would be a virgo!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Sheba, ok done. I know how that feels, sometimes blog is slow.

Mama, I do not know, I just copied it from a web site, if you are on the edge of a star sign then maybe you are half this and half that.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jackie,

I cannot do much on your site yet, its still messed up :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Now its running better :P

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Libra. No, I don’t believe in Horoscopes. Although I like reading about space, stars and galaxies and travel into the space I don’t believe can determine who we are or has anything to do with our lives.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home