Monday, August 23, 2004

Loco

Animals have more rights than humans these days. They are better fed, kept in a nice environment, with good bosses or mistresses to fulfill all their needs.

I noticed on some blogs that there has been a society for human rights established. My question is, are we considered humans in the first place? We are seen as small particles of sand (or if I take the extreme), a group of cockroaches that have to follow the official doctrine. What is this doctrine? Well it is the law of the Jungle. This is the 21th century version of human rights. We are obliged to follow or be squashed and turned into stone (or dust). This doctrine is made by a small group of people (or an evil person living on a remote island, YES ITS YOU :P)

Maybe its better to be animals, then we have famous actors and actresses defending our rights, what can be better than that?

I always finish my posts with lyrics from a song, for those who have not figure it out yet. This time I choose this part from a well known song. I think it explains itself. Enjoy.

'cause you'll be going loco down in acapulco if you stay too
long.
You'll be pulling out your hair
drowning in despair
with a whole lot of nothing on your way to nowhere.
Your search for paradise will come to an end
when you realize what a fool you've been.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I can say that People are LOCOS :P

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Coool.. weird shizzle ;r

11:34 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

You cannot use that word on my blog :P

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I am sorry heheeh I take it back elzzihs .. finish taken back :P

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home