Monday, October 17, 2005

Purgatory back in business

Attention Humans

Purgatory is open for business again, step right in."

Yes humans, we are back! You like it, you like it, you really really like it, don't ya? "...hot like me, do.."

*slaps them cheeks* WAKE UP!

OK humans, Purgatory has opened its doors for you to repent again. Some of you lazy bums were enjoying your time in that other place, and thought we may never open again, but ha! ha! and a double ha ha!

I think this new Purgatory is more "human-friendly" and should be suitable for all your needs since you complain too much. Complain, Complain and Complain. That is all you do.

WELL IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN THAT MUCH, GO TO HELL OR SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, BUT LEAVE US IN PEACE

To commemorate this day, one of our most esteemed alumni, the woman that puts the P in Fusla, has made this special stamp, which should be a collector's item soon. So humans, I present to you the Purgatorian Stamp.

19 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

what are you humming about?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Erzulie said...

Hah. That's a cool stamp. If I find something in the three story antique shop that has the word 'Purgatory' on it, I'll mail it over.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Erzulie, ok.

9:50 AM  
Blogger shosho said...

So, is there anything green in the re-opened purgatory?

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jazz Central said...

Man, all your posts about repenting makes us seem that we are all unforgivable sinners! I want my first class ticket to the pearly white gates of heaven. When I'm there, I will send you a "Wish You Were Here" postcard using your awesome postage stamp. Agree?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

shosho, yes my garden.

Jazz, of course you are, I have a long list of "Jazz sins and complaints , 2005" so get ready for repenting before the end of the year or Purgatory will be coming down your chimeny with a bit baseball bat.

As for your journey to heaven, that goes through me, so ha! :P

10:58 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

ah you just dont stop comlaining

11:25 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

humans complain, I do not.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

your post these days complain alot about us humans ... too much

11:34 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Judy, because you humans complain all the time. That is all you do.

Bloboz, of course, tension in the air.

12:24 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

Purgy: I don't think it's your garden, it's the green side taking over your side......


Succumb to the green side...

1:04 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Ok, we repented, now what? What are we getting?

3:27 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

you are not making sence.. you are comlaining alot too !!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

shosho, leave me alone green human.

Ayya, nothing, what did you expect?

Judy, if you are nuts, you would not know it, and you are nuts.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

you are not making sense at all!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

apastlife, :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Nice stamp :)
But I am on my way to heaven.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jewaira, I know.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Cheerio peeps
From Stamps to Ts, Mama Makes cheap quality art work for free.


Purg
I get a taste of Purgatory everyday when I call the Mandoobs to find out what's happening in the Bureaucratic, time wasting, mismanaged, Purgatroies of Kuwait's Ministries, where Mandoobs roam in a frenzy in gov buildings to get 1 stamp or the other, then endlessly wait for the beaureucratic yellow-dishdasha wearing Hyenas to sip their tea during their 3 hr mingling tour of the departments!

Damn Hayenas!

wv: yjblsi (Iblisi?..Ibliesik int!)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home