Sunday, October 16, 2005

Attention Humans

Purgatorian Announcement:

"Attention Humans, Start packing. We will be moving to Purgatory soon."

I need sleep. Well not exactly, I need to have a balanced system of eating, sleeping and the rest of the stuff. Today is Pink day,.. "its your pink day, we are going to ..." ! Damn it am asleep! Am a zombie, walking dead, Michael Jackson (do not sing again, take this song out of my head!).."...night, . *slaps himself*

I miss breakfast even though I do not really eat breakfast, but when you do not have something you miss it, hence, breakfast is that sort of missing something when you do not have it missing kinda way, clear? No? That is because you miss breakfast too, come closer (breakfast HUG). Feel better?

Another classic game, of which I saw only half. Why? Because I thought it would take ages and I would end up not getting enough sleep. Well it did take ages and I did not get any sleep, even though I only watched one half, so I did not gain much out of it. The good thing though is I figured out how to adjust the pixels to get no pixels screeny thingy working.

here is some WAWA for you



Flash, light, flash, light, stop flashing!! SOMEONE GET ME THAT GUY WITH THE LADDER!!

Can a bunny jump? Can a bunny jump? I said, can a bunny jump! well answer me! Yes you!

23 Comments:

Blogger Erzulie said...

1- Much better :)
2- Yes, I can jump ;)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Yes we all know how flexible you are rubberband gurl

9:07 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

thirsty

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ra-1 said...

lol shesalfa!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

ra-1, elsalfa enna we are moving back to Purgatory, wel bageee wath7 :P

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Mmmmmmmm looks scrumptious

10:23 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I always do Jewaira

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jazz Central said...

Yes a bunny can jump...and I hope we are going to Purgatory in first class! I dont wanna pack for no reason. Now where can I get myself some Wawa?

10:46 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

I will take the coffee and you could take those things around it.

10:50 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Oh and a bunny does not jump it hops.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jazz, try next door.

TF, fine with me.

TF, what is the difference?

Mac, ok, what is for dinner?

11:41 AM  
Blogger True Faith said...

to jump (قفز): to move suddenly and in one motion.

to hop (وثب):to move with light bounding skips or leaps.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

what about skipping?

12:17 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Skipping: to not answer this question :P

12:21 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

I thought you were against posting about food in Ramadan since everybody's doing it.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

How hungry are you? Your ramblings are increasing. You seeing bunnies now? You want them for breakfast?

Oooh those muffins look so good.

Moving to purgatory? I thought we were already there?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

lol maskeen purgy :P

well you know how not to miss things... bs shensawe you are ignorant.

you know the trick to have a good night sleep!
Dont complain

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

The true question is can a bunny eat a breakfast of coffee and eggs and whatever else is in that picture. And can you jump?

I know I can, but can you?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

kesart kha6ry to be honest :(

7:54 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

TF :P

shosho :P

hanan, not hungry anymore. I did not say I want bunnies for breakfast. As for moving, you must have not been following what has been happening the past few weeks.

Judy, entee ignorant yableech 6ag.

Jackie, yes a bunny can, and no I cannot jump :P

Judy, yeah rag3eee 7aq nafsech!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Hmmm
Rabbits jumping into a Molokhya, Can you say Hungwee Bunny I'm so hungwee?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

you are ignorant and na7ees o kila etnajerny :) bs bil akheer you are the one who every one comes and say (ya7leela purgy) :P yabeelik 6ag

2:45 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Mama, yeah after being bored seems you got hungry :) and I do not speak chinese.

Judy, mafeee ignorant in the blog-o-sphere kethrech, well after a few others, as your ignorance is from being a simple person with little comprehension of bigger views and worlds. You live in a nutshell ya nut.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home