Friday, September 23, 2005

Purgatory - the human artist -

Do you sit and think about painting people? Do you look at someone and you feel like going and opening your paint box and starting to color them to look like a peacock? Sometimes I do.

I look at people and I imagine them in different colors, different looks. This happens in a split second then that person transforms into a different color and different shape. My favorite color for people is brown with different shades, but sometimes I like to paint people in blue, green or something else.

However, if you got painted in a different color, that does not mean you will behave differently. If you have a rotten ugly soul, you will continue to be a blue person with a rotten ugly soul. If you were a spoiled dumb little brat, you will continue to be a pink dumb spoiled little brat. If you were a big green frog, chances are you were not human to start with.

Still, human painting is very therapeutic. It gives you a chance to enjoy the dull textures you see around. It is the same as having your little coloring book and you can paint the trees purple, cats yellow and buildings brown and so forth.

Be a kid, start painting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erzulie said...

Hmm...well I don't think about painting on people. I just zoom in on their flaws and imagine a rough copy of what their caricature might look like. For example, one of my professors is an extremely prominent nose (from old age), bushy eyebrows, and large, thick eyeglasses. I think he caught me once or twice staring quizzically at his face and doodling in my notebook at the same time.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Hmmm but it won't be fun if the painting is done on you don't you think? :r

3:58 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Jackie, and who will be doing that?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home