Sunday, September 11, 2005

Open the door to Purgatory

I want you human, you belong to me. The doors of Purgatory are open, come with me, come inside,step inside with me and set yourself free from this place. Enter.

Look around, do you see your fellow humans? Do you feel their presence? No. Do you know why? Because most have decided to ignore my warnings. They have refused to repent. They have continued to live their lives, without any care, or fear of the coming days.

Do you see the signs? Remember John Titor, remember. You choose to not believe him, well it is close humans. It will start soon. Look at the skies, listen to the sound of silence. Hush human, hush, listen.

Dear human, hold on close, the axis of the cosmos is shifting, the fields are reversing, the end, the end, the end, is close.



Repent, come in, close the door. Those who choose to remain on the outside will be burnt with the fire from the skies, the lava from the deepest part of Earth, suffering, suffering, blood, carnage.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nunu-San said...

"I want you human, you belong to me"

Is it GOD talking?!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Nunu-San said...

come with me, come inside, step inside with me ba3dain close the door??!!! What are you getting at exactly??!! ekhli9 3a6na el zebda bes!! Tabi salaf? Ma3indna!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

NuNu, I do not want to see any more comments refering to me as GOD.

on your second comment, stop making fun and read what I say carefully, the warnings are real.

10:45 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

I gotta know what purgatory land looks like before going there... need pics... post some pics!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

apastlife, no you cannot keep it.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

inta ya kuku ;p

3:43 AM  
Blogger Kristin Williams said...

Take me Purgatory I want to be Possessed Demonic so Sam and Dean Can find me easily.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How do you open the doors to purgatory ?

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home